For your first drone (also known as a quadcopter), we highly recommend the UDI U818A. This UDI U818A Quadcopter Review will help you with everything from setting up your quadcopter to actually flying the aircraft.
The military inspired Delta-Recon Quadcopter with HD Camera in tactical matte green from Kolibri, includes an FPV 720p resolution camera enabling you to stream and record your aerial missions in HD quality, directly to your smart device. It features a quad-rotor design with integrated prop guards. To pilot the Delta-Recon, a 4-channel, 2.4 GHz handheld transmitter comes in the box and is pre-bound to the aircraft, or simply download the; “UDIRC-FPV” app to your smart device and take control.
- On-board 720p HD / 30 fps camera with recording.
- First Person View (live video feed from your mobile device with all new FPV WiFi feature).
- 4-Channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter with Smart Device Attachment
- Headless Orientation control mode.
- Automatic Return Home Failsafe.
- Takes JPEG still photos.
- Up to 8 minutes flight time.
- Low voltage warning.
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity.
- Transmitter supports mode 1 and mode 2.
- Flying indoor and outdoor.
- Perform flips in the air.
- Permits super stable flight.
1 x Kolibri U818A Delta- Recon WiFi FPV Quadcopter
1 x 4-channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter with Smart Device Attachment
2 x 700mAh Li-Po Batteries
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Spare Replacement Blades
1 x 4GB MicroSD Card
1 x SD Card Reader
1 x Instruction Manual