With the DJI Inspire 1 Pro ZENMUSE X5 Drone, you have the world’s first set of Micro Four Thirds cameras built specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. Bringing unparalleled imaging quality together with integrated 3-axis gimbal stabilization and remarkable ease of use, each empowers you to shoot and complete jobs like never before. The Inspire 1 Pro comes with one transmitter (radio controller) and a second can be added if desired so that one operator can pilot and another can pan and tilt the camera. This is the king of all drones in 2016.
- Bundle Includes: Custom Painted Carbon Fiber Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 4K Camera Quad + 1 Tb47 Battery and 1 Tb48 Battery in Carbon Fiber Design + Hard Case + All Included Accessories + Free Drones Etc. Lanyard!
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7Km) range, 4 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
Highlighted features :
- Fly for miles. From your pocket; Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming; No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees.
- Absolute Precision; Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off. Stay flying longer; Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- Use every single pixel; The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel. True 4K video. No compromises; When you have a 4K sensor, you expect 4K results without compromises. Every shot you take with the Mavic Pro can be up to 4K, captured at 30 frames per second.
- Photos with altitude; Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Get in the frame; Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Gesture Mode. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to take a photo.
- Finely tuned control; If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to fly quite so fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes precise and slow. Fly by phone; Maybe all you want to do is grab a quick dronie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. All you need is your phone.
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera drone from DJI, allowing you to capture superb aerial images on your iPhone or iPad. Not only does it fly intelligently with a tap and automatically create seamless tracking shots, it can autonomously avoid obstacles and do much more. Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there’s something in the Phantom drone’s way it wil stop or fly around it – giving you the confidence to fly safely. Fly with touch In TapFly mode, tap the screen of your iPhone or iPad to move in a particular direction. And keep flying by tapping elsewhere on the screen. Visual tracking Now it’s a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject.
Highlighted features :
- Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. Automatic obstacle avoidance Fly with a tap Track subjects without a tracking device 4K 30fps and 1080p 120fps video 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos Ready to fly out of the box Full manual remote camera control, long-range live feed from camera
- Visual tracking Now it’s a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject. ActiveTrack uses advanced visual tracking capabilities to fully automate tracking, so you get the perfect shot every time.
- Easy to fly Up to 24 satellites plus advanced Vision Positioning systems make for effortless flight. The Phantom 4 knows where it is, where you are, and flies exactly as you tell it to
- Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there’s something in the Phantom drone’s way it wil stop or fly around it – giving you the confidence to fly safely
Professional modeled of DJI Phantom 3 Professional Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera is embedded with the qualified aspects and features by the DJI. The latest version of the Phantom 3 in 2versions is with the high-end which is capable of having 4k videos and the genuinely advanced with shoots of 1080p. The picture captures are 12MP stills as it is induced with ½.3 Sony EXMOR sensors. This offers a lens of f/2.8 with 20mm equal angle of view. A 3Axis gives the drone a steady fighting approach. The UHD professional model captures 4096 x 2160 4K videos at 24 p or 3840 x 2160 at 24p or 30p.Live streaming is possible through the DJIs Pilot application to the YOUTUBE. Both the models have the capacity of 1920 x 1080 24/30/60p.Access to camera setting including, ISO shutter speed and the exposure compensation is featured. The phantom 3 upgrades with the battery unit for the better in flights sensors and a speed charger as well.
Highlighted features :
- RAW support for quality images. It has a mobile application too. It includes manual control Greater control with wider creative options in the sky.
- Innovative visual positioning system without GPS, the indoor positioning is enabled with easy take off and land with a push button.
- Light-bridge technology as it enables the pilot to see the focus of the Phantom 3 camera in seeing HD (720p) from a distance up to 1 mile with the absence of the latency.
- The flying camera clicks photos less than a minute with professional quality videos from the sky.
- The models shoot 12-megapixel photos using 94 FOV (Field of view) with distortion free lens.
The Phantom 3 Standard is simply the best way to start enjoying aerial photography, even with no prior drone flying experience. With its all-in-one ready to fly design and simple GPS- assisted flight, the Phantom 3 Standard lets you focus on taking great pictures and videos. With a range of over half a mile and crystal clear live video streaming over Wi-Fi to your mobile device on the free DJI Go app, the Phantom 3 Standard delivers sophisticated functionality with a simple learning curve and an accessible price point.
Highlighted features :
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the drone helps you fly safely. You can achieve advanced camera perspectives with the Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes (pending app feature availability)
- Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent battery. A range of accessories is included:1 battery and charger, 2 full sets of propellers, radio controller, 8GB micro SD card
- Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera and update the remote control first before use.
Filming videos and taking photos from drones is becoming a popular activity, allowing the hobbyist to capture stunning images from never before seen perspectives. TTRobotix’s latest GHOST+ camera quadcopter package for GoPro Hero 3 and new GoPro Hero 4 Black can allow an individual to capture these images via the $1,350 quadcopter made by Thunder Tiger. The quadcopter, has four propellers, a removable battery and comes equipped with a GoPro gimbal stabilizer attached to the bottom, which can record shake-free, high-resolution images and high-definition video. The GHOST+ has a “follow me” feature that would allow the quadcopter to autonomously track a user.
Highlighted Features :
- 4K Ultra HD video camera with quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away and autonomous flight modes via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFlyTM magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning SystemTM
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display and one-touch action buttons
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card, intelligent battery, 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
A completion level of ready-to-fly (RTF) means this version of the Q500 4K Typhoon Drones with CGO3-GB Camera, SteadyGrip, and Camera Aluminum Case Camera and Aluminum Case from Yuneec comes factory-assembled and that a pre-bound transmitter/ground station unit (radio controller) is included. More than just an RC multi-rotor, the Q500 4K Typhoon is designed for APV – aerial photography and video. To this end, it incorporates the CGO3-GB, a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized camera with 4K video recording, 1080p video recording at up to 120 fps, and shoots photos at 12-megapixels.
Highlighted features :
- Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen
- Integrated 3-axis precision gimbal camera
- 4K/30fps ultra high definition video, 1080p/120fps slow motion video
- User controlled video resolution, white balance and light exposure
- 12 megapixel photos with No-Distortion Lens
Drone Aircraft Plus – Back To Articles –