This is the X902 Black Spider Mini Radio Control Quad copter by Tec.Bean. This is a small quad copter with a lot of maneuvers and fun to fly.
The buttons are for trimming the flight of the quad copter, and that is where hubby and I seem to have the biggest part of our problem. After he let me read the instructions it was not nearly as difficult as he thought to get the quad and the remote to sync. This is a pretty sturdy and durable little quad, considering it has crashed several times and hasn’t broken, it is rechargeable.
Special design and structure makes the black spider a different drown. Mini size makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor flying. Wow, the flying black spider is approaching.
– 2.4g Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference, Even More Than One Quadcopter is Flying at The Same Time They Will Not Interfere With Each Other.
– Quad-rotor Design Insure More Stable and Powerful Performance and Make All Kinds of 3D Action More Easier.
– New Designed Structure Makes Assembly and Maintenance Easier.
– Adoption 2.4G Auto Connection Technology, Scores of Quad-copters Can be Play at the Same Time.
– Equipped with the Newest 6-Axis Gyro Control System, This Quad-copter Has the Characteristics of Stable Flight and Easy Operation.
– Full Charged Battery Can Support 5-7 Minutes Steady Flight.
– Function: Up/Down,turn Left/right, leftward, rightward, side flying, 3D flips, 3D rolls, one key roll button, Gravity Control Model
Battery: 7.4V 180mAh Li-Polymer
Transmitter Battery: 3 x AA 1.5V (Not Included)
Control Distance: 30 Meters
Charge Time: About 30 minutes
Flight Time: 6~7 minutes
Drone Dimensions: 9.5*9.5*2cm (3.74*3.74*0.8 inch)
What You Get:
1 x TEC.BEAN X902 Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
4 x Propellers
1 x User Manual