I have had several quad copters, but they were all smaller than this one. My father has one that is much larger, but his also cost several hundred dollars. This one is hard to fly in much of a wind, so you’ll need that to be relatively calm.
Just toss it when you get it. It came with one battery, so there may be another in my near future. Syma is one of the bigger names in helicopter/quadcopters so getting spare parts should not be any issue.
Hard to find a quad in this price range with a camera that works this well.
- 6-axis gyro based on 4CH ensures a stable and fast flight
- With Hover / Barometer Set Height Function
- Capable of 360° 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- High-definition camera allows for a clear first person view from the sky
- Support cellphone control from Android Phone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- Helicopter Size: 33 x 33 x 11 cm
- Helicopter Weight: 112g
- HD Camera: Photos / Video ( 0.3 MEGA)
- Helicopter battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo battery (included)
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 130 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 5-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 30-50 meters
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
- Headless mode: Yes
- Hover Function: Yes
- X5HW RC Drone
- Wifi Camera
- Prop Guard
- Landing Gear
- USB Charging Cable
- Phone Clip
1. The drone fail to connect with transmitter.
Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then turn on the drone and the transmitter, the time between these two operation should be finished in 2 sec.
2. One or more motors don’t work.
Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding, or motor is damaged.
3. Parts missing.
Check package inside and outside carefully. Or contact custom service.
4. The drone is out of balance (can’t fly, deviation, spinning on the ground).
Check the propeller is installed in the right way