This drone has survived many falls onto the ground/grass from as far as 12 feet up in the air with no noticeable damage. With 3rd party batteries (somewhat larger in capacity) I have managed to get up to 8 minutes of flight time on a single charge – so yeah, buy more batteries and a charger that can charge all of them at once. I bought one of these (reviewed separately) and do NOT regret it at all!
This is a great entry-level quadcopter. Lots of “high end” features – wifi camera, headless mode, toss and fly, etc. No “return home” feature, so be VERY careful not to let it get out of transmitter range – especially not straight up (there’s a reason I had to buy a second one).
Cant give it anymore than 2 stars cause the app is terrible and doesn’t function on either android or ios tried both. Its not really stable outside and range isn’t the best. I got it for guy who are serious about drones just for fun.
* 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight
* Capable of 360-degree 3D rolling, and other technical actions
* 2.0MP high-definition camera allows for a clear first person view from the sky
* Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
* Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
* 500mAh battery, super long fly time
* Up to 50-meter long RC distance
* Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
* USB charging for more convenience
* Helicopter Size: 31.5 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
* Helicopter battery: 3.7V 500 mAh Li-polymer battery
* Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
* Charging time: about 90 – 120 minutes (USB Charging)
* Flying time: about 6-7 minutes
* Control distance: About 50 meters
* Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
* Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
* Headless mode: Yes