Overall, this is a solid, budget quad and the easy availability of replacement parts should keep it in the air for some time to come. Recommended.
Best Quadcopter to date for the money! The picture attached shows quadcopter up about 200 feet or more. The house on the left with the orange roof is on a hill about 75 feet above me and my transmitter and as you can see I am way above that roof. I have 2 helicopters, 2 hubsan quadcopters, 1 with a 2mp camera and one without. I purchased the SYMA x5c from an Ebay seller who was in Calif. Didn’t want to wait the 30-45days from China. This came with the landing gear attached, I didn’t need to install the blade guards because I am a veteran RC pilot. I used one of the already charged batteries from my hubsan. Because they are only 380ma, yes they fit fairly well but flight time is less. This flies great, better than the hubsan x4 and it is twice the size so you can see it better in the sky. Camera works great, the directions say to use the top right button but that is incorrect, this is the newer model and there is a slide button on the front panel, slide it up to take a photo, slide it down to turn on the video. Video is 1280x 720 avi files. Same as the hubsan in HD.
This is a perfect beginner quadcopter that even proficient pilots can enjoy. It flies stable and agile right out of the box, and is tough enough to take a beating.
1. If one of the motors stopped working in the flight or don’t spin as good as the rest, what you can do to have a check?
(1) Whether somthing stuck in the motor.
(2) Whether the propellers assembled oppositely or have deformation.
(3) Whether the battery was fully charged.
(4) Whether the motor pinion gear loose from the axis.
2. If some of the propellers not hover flat or the throttle seems to be one speed, what you can do to have a check?
(1) Wheather the propellers assembled too tight.
(2) Whether the motor was broken.
(3) Try to replace with new propellers in the package and calibrate again.
Type: RC Simulators
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components, Plastic
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless
Channel: 4-Channels with 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 2.0M/720P
Memory Card: 4GB
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 4x 1.5V AA battery(Not included)
Copter Battery: 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery
Flying Time: About 8 – 10Mins
Charging Time: About 60Mins
Remote Distance: About 100M(328FT)
Flying Height: About 50M(164FT)
Copter Size: 27 x 27 x 8.5CM(10.6 x 10.6 x 3.3Inch)
Function: UP/Down, Forward/Backward, Left/Right Turn, Hover, Shooting, Side-to-Side, Auto Course Reversal, Headless System, 360-Degree Flips
Package Weight : 0.855KG(1.9LB)
Package Size: 40 x 31 x 10CM(15.7 x 12.2 x 3.9Inch)
1x LCD Transmitter
1x USB Charging Cable
1x 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery
1x 4G Memory Card
1x Card Reader
4x Protection Frame
1x User Manual