A flight battery and a USB battery charging cable included. The battery lasts up to 11 minutes on a full charge, and recharging is estimated to take around 60 minutes, depending on the power source.
Altitude hold is a pretty cool innovation that has come to quad copters recently. If you haven’t flown a quad with altitude hold, it’s a very different experience: the drone holds pretty well at whatever altitude you fly it up or down to, leaving you to focus on right/left/front/ back flying.
- Upgraded altitude hold function easy to learn.
- Up to 11 minutes flying time.
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity.
- Allows super stable flight.
- Lightweight airframe with strong durability.
- 4-way flip (left, right, forward, backward).
- USB charging cable enables to charge by desktop or computer.
- Equipped with 4 LED Lights for visual orientation.
- Flies: indoor & outdoor – in light & in dark
Includes: (in the box) 1 x Hubsan X4 PLUS H107P Quadcopter 1 x 2.4 GHz transmitter LCD Screen 1 x 3,7V 530mAh LiPo Battery 1 x USB Charging Cable 1 x 4 x Blades 1 x Screwdriver 1 x Instruction Manual Specs: Battery: 3.7V 530mAh Flight time: above 10 minutes Charging time: 30 minutes Size: 4.2 x 4.2 x 1.4 inches Weight: 14.1 oz Flight Battery Type: LiPo Charging Method: USB Flying Time: Up to 11 minutes Charging Time: 30 minutes Transmitter Frequency: 2.4GHz Power Requirements: 4 x AAA batteries (Not Included)